Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chicken Manghanian Recipe

I like chicken a lot since my mother cooks it very, very commonly. I also eat it outside. The chicken dishes i eat are chicken curry, chicken 65 etc.



My mother likes experimenting chicken dishes and therefore i have created one myself. It is known as the Chicken Manghanian also known as the brother of Chicken Manchurian. The recipe goes like this -



Ingridients
5-6 chicken slices
Chilli powder
Tumeric powder
Salt
Pepper
1 onion (chopped)
Water
Curry leaves
Oil

Utensils
Frying pan
Spoon
Serving plate
Bowl

Method
1. To marinate, mix 1 tsp of tumeric powder 1/2 tbs of chilli powder, a pinch of salt and a little water. Mix well.

2. Add the chicken and mix well. Keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.

3. Pour 2-3 tbs of oil in the frying pan. Keep the chicken in the pan.
Make sure that while the chicken is frying it doesn’t stick!

4. Garnish and serve!

Tip: Before frying you can role the chicken in both sides. It becomes smaller and easier to eat.

2 comments:

Vidya said...

My poor baby forgot all about the onions that were chopped ;)

Unknown said...

I'l eat it with the chicken myself :)