Thursday, November 3, 2011

Diwali Celebrations @ CG

First of all, i want to apologize for not writing for a long time...................

Ok, Now back to the topic.

This year for Diwali we had a fun fair and a dinner.

The fun fair was on the 23rd of October, and like I said it was a F.U.N. F.A.I.R. So there were game stalls, food stalls, wearery stalls etc, etc. I owned a tattoo stall. The fair went on for like, 3 hours. But I left all the managing to my dad and I went off to take a look at the other stalls (I felt pity on him then). When other stall managers had clouds raining cash on top of them, our profit went unbelievably to.....to......to...............to ONLY 80 bucks:(.That was because we stopped the business half way. I wasted all my cash on the stalls but I only won one. But the prize was a whole biscuit packet. YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
At least some profit.

The dinner was on the 27th and I must say it was pretty AWESOME. It started of with a puppet show which I hardly watched (I was stealing atta from the cooks). After that were dances on Sheela Ki Jawani, Desi Girl etc

Then was a dance by one of my best friends, Ladies and Gentlemen: Ashwin Pillai on Hum Toh Hai Aandhi.............................................................Sorry but I did'nt get the video.

Then was a song by three of my best friends, Ladies and Gentlemen: Arjun S Nair, Madhav and Parvathi singing Country Roads......................................Sorry but I did'nt get the video.

Then was a dance by me and two of my best friends, Ladies and Gentlemen: Me, Shikhar Nashine and Pranav V.C.! And I got the video:



Ok now that was cool, was'nt it!

A new band called Moon Dust also sang a few songs like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Summer of 69.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you about my mom's dance. It was pretty good:



Oh, I forgot to tell you about the dinner. It was awesomer than Kick Buttowski.

And the crackers? Four-day cracker exploding! The first day went on normally but only the kids blasted in the rest of the days. We always made a bonfire with the leftover packets every day after we had bursted them.

So that was how the epic Ramayana was created. I mean that was how our Diwali came and went. I really enjoyed this Diwali and hope that every year's one will be like this year's.

No comments: