Monday, August 27, 2012

My First Poem: The Rain

Sorry for not posting anything for so long. I couldn't find a good topic to write about.

Please no bad comments as it is the first time I am writing a real poem.

Here you go...



The Rain


One day, I woke up in the middle of the night,
With my lamp on my desk, shining bright,
I looked out of my window and saw the rain,
And it washed away all my sorrow and pain.

Even when the dawn came,
The rain was still the beautiful same,
It was so great that it put me in a trance,
Because it was such a beautiful glance.

In the afternoon the rain finally stopped,
I was broken-hearted when it ceased,
I knew, deep in my heart, that it would come again,
And I would wait for it, until it came.

2 comments:

Nishant said...

Nice one Aditya! Do write more often :)

Unknown said...

Thank you